How to get through a heartbreak/ hard time.
1. Don’t lay alone in your bed all day crying over him. Yeah at first ofcorse if you need to cry, cry those tears out. It hurts and no one can understand how your feeling. But after a while, you needa stop crying because you’re stronger than that.
2. Suround yourself with good people, the people you love. Your friends & family. They’re there for you every step of the way. You can talk to them with no filter and they’ll be there to listen, be there for you, love you & give you advice.
3. You can always talk to your mom. Mom’s make everything better. They’re there to cuddle you at night when things get bad, and give you advice and tell you stories to make you laugh. Mum’s always help through rough times.
4. read a book. Getting into a story, a sad or happy story to get your mind set onto someone else instead of yours, really helps.
5. go to the gym. At first you’re ganna want chocolate, icecream, movies and to lay in your bed, but going to the gym is one of the best things to do when you’re sad. It’ll make you more confident, release your anger, get your mind off things & to push your limits.
6. go to a park. Go swinging on a swing set. When you’re swinging high up in the air, no one can touch you. You’re up in the sky higher than all the bad thoughts going through your head. With the fresh air going through your lungs and wind blowing in your hair.
7. Ask your parents to get you a pet. Taking care of an animal is great when you’re sad and going through a hard time. Caring for an animal will make you feel happier inside.
8. listen to music. At first you’re ganna wanna listen to sad heartbreak music thatll make you cry, but then you need to stop, and listen to happier music. You need to push through it.
9. make art. Paint, draw, anything. Distracting yourself and putting your effort into something and making a nice peice of art work will make you feel so much better, you can release your feelings onto a canvice without anyone really knowing the feelings behind it.
10. At first, you might think itll just be easier to get hit by a car cause of all the pain in your heart and thoughts going through your head. But you need to realise that you WILL get through this. You WILL be happier. Yes its hard, but there’s so much more to life and your future than this heartbreak/ hard time in your life. You can do it. There’s so many people who beleive in you and care for you. You can do this, you CAN get through it. It’ll take time, and thats ok but you will get through this. You will be happier than ever sooner or later. I believe in you.